Test your skills and talent as owner of a busy food truck!
Your only job is to take orders, prepare food and serve to as many customers as possible.
Be careful not to burn the food!
Fulfill your dream of becoming the tycoon of the best food trucks in the city!
IN FOOD TRUCK TYCOON YOU WILL FIND:
- 60 levels to explore, 50 dishes to serve.
- Great cartoonish graphics, music and sound effects.
- Countless upgrades you can apply to ingredients and bar decorations.
- 25 Achievements to complete.
- Easy to play and hard to master.
Go ahead, try it out!
Food Truck Tycoon - Review £4.49
Overall - 92%
Food Truck Tycoon by Baltoro Games. It is an indie game for the Nintendo Switch and is available eShop priced at £4.49.
This game is of a similar style to some mobile games that I have played in the past but with a lot more content.
In the game, you are the owner of a Food Truck selling food and drinks to an ever-increasing amount of customers who are not always willing to wait.
There are 60 levels and 50 dishes to serve with 25 achievements for you to complete.
You are given the ability to pay to upgrade your equipment, increase the value of the items you sell etc.
Every level you play becomes progressively more challenging and the amount of money you need to make increases.
Review copy supplied by Baltoro Games
Check out our walkthroughs below for hints and tips on how to play the game!
- Easy to play
- Reasonably priced
- Nice looking graphics
- Upgrading is on a completely separate option at the home screen for the game and not included in the levels themselves.