We love Nintendo Switch. We love puzzle games. We love versus multiplayer modes!
WHAT IS FLOWLINES VS. ?
If you like classic puzzle video games for 1 or 2 players… we have tons of stuff for you! Inspired by the very best in the genre, Flowlines Vs. aims at becoming one of the most important party games there is. We want players to solve puzzles, to compete with others while doing so, and to play – everywhere and with everyone.
Pair up all the matching sockets on the board by drawing continuous lines, without crossing over other lines or branching off. Cover the entire board while connecting all of the sockets!
Keep an eye out on time-limited stages, or on the limit on moves you can make per stage!
IN FLOWLINES VS. YOU WILL FIND:
- Over 400 levels you can play in, in single player mode or versus multiplayer mode!
- Atmospheric soundtrack emphasizing on the atmosphere of the game!
- 50+ amazing graphical themes!
- Brilliant party atmosphere!
- Easy to play and hard to master.
- Both adults and children can pick up the game quickly, thanks to the Intuitive tutorial!
- Play any way you fancy – Joy-Con, Pro Controller, using the touch screen or in handheld mode.
- Grab special rewards available through our Achievement System.
- 8 supported languages… English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Turkish… and even more coming soon.
Go ahead, give it a go!
Flowlines Vs- Review £4.49
Overall - 75%
flowlines vs is a new indie game for the Nintendo Switch created by Baltoro Games. It is available on the Nintendo Online Store for just £4.49.
In the game you are given pairs of hexagons in a variety of colours that you must join together in as few moves as possible while making sure you fill all the spaces by the last turn, if you fail to do this then you have to start again.
While progressing through the game it steadily gets more and more challenging as you begin to get more and more pairs to match up and they begin to add in things like walls or special hexagons that act as bridges to allow you to cross over other pipes.
If you take more turns than there are pipes then you will lose a star for the first 2 tries you go over and then you will stick at 1 star thereafter. When you complete a level it will then tell you how many turns you were over by.
It is very simple in its design but that’s what makes it such a joy to play and so very addictive. There are over 400 levels to stress and perplex you.
We found it to be a good quality game with a lot of content for its small price point. It was enjoyable and challenging at the same time.
Review copy supplied by Developer / Publisher
Check out our walkthroughs below for hints and tips on how to play the game!